We love Java developers more than anyone! We're looking for exceptional developers, from junior to senior level, that are interested in working on a product that is re-imaging eCommerce. If you're as much of a creative thinker as you are an awesome coder then we want to hear from you.
Jazva is a fast growing, venture-funded software startup. Our SaaS solutions power global e-Commerce markets through innovation and automation. We are looking for a self-starter with creative thinking and solid skills package to add value to our growing team. This is a full-time position with competitive salary, benefits package and high professional growth potential at great location - Old Town Pasadena.
- Design, architect and implement core server-side functionality covering all aspects of modern eCommerce system from shipping to stock management to marketing to multi-channel connectivity.
- Analyze various API specifications and implement integration with numerous 3rd party systems ( previous experience with Amazon, eBay and other e-commerce platform APIs is a plus)
- Work on front end development of a web application
- Provide inside expertise and advisory support in issue resolution for customers and partners
- Participate in agile development process, perform peer reviews
- Support the product improvements through continuous integration and testing procedures
- Experience in full-stack Java development: Spring, Struts, Hibernate
- Experience with web-based systems
- REST API experience is a plus
- Experience with jQuery, CSS, HTML
- Experience with RDBMS and good understanding of SQL
- Experience with Jenkins, Ansible, Selenium is a plus
- Web services, SOAP, Axis is a plus
- Knowledge of Linux administration is a plus
- Understanding of core financial accounting concepts is a big plus
- Entrepreneurial spirit, can-do attitude, comfort of working in a start-up atmosphere
- Ability to learn and adapt to fast-paced, rapidly changing environment and business conditions
- Food, Food, Food: We like to eat (a lot) so you’ll always have access to plenty of food including lots of worldly cuisines.
- Health Insurance: Comprehensive medical to keep you feeling your bestest.
- Cafe: Ah, coffee, cafe, սուրճ, 咖啡, кафе - no matter how you spell/say it, we drink a lot of it.
- Vacation!: Get out and get away. Just go, please.
- Compensation: Competitive salaries and meaningful equity opportunities in a fast-growing company.
- Location: Easy access to Old Town Pasadena's best. Easy to get to by LA standards at least. Easy access from the 210 or 110 (and going against traffic, too).
- Rubik’s Cube’s Galore!: We love em’!
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!