Implementation Support Specialist
We are a SaaS company that provides multi-channel inventory, warehouse and financial management tools. If you want to be a part of a fast-growing start-up, we can provide the opportunity for you!
The Implementation Specialist is a tech-savvy professional who has a blended skill set including project management, user experience, and business analyst skills. The role will include definition and oversight of implementation process of our multi-channel software platform, managing customer facing software development projects, and identifying and implementing user experience/product enhancements.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Accurately gather details and specs from clients on requested custom solutions
- Analyze our customer’s business operations and needs, and provide implementation and business consulting in order to successfully implement our software.
- Fulfill the role of project manager and account manager on projects, taking ownership in the deliverables and driving the projects through to completion.
- Perform analysis and conversion of customer’s data files and ensure smooth data migration from their existing system(s) to Jazva.
- Train customers on Jazva's functions and processes.
- Work with Implementation Manager and Development team to prepare specs on custom solutions and to ensure the timely and successful delivery of custom solutions to clients;
- Resolve customer inquiries by clarifying issues; researching answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating issues as needed.
- Identify and recommend product enhancements, features, and changes to improve the system.
- Experience with ERP systems either on customer’s or on provider’s side.
- Deep understanding of modern online sales channels and marketplaces and ecommerce in general
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Excellent listening and customer service skills
- Solid experience in project management and account management
- Strong consulting and problem solving skills.
- Structured and organized approach to task solving with a demonstrated track record
- Business acumen to identify and drive products goals
- Strong affinity for data and analytics
- Experience providing effective training or instruction of systems or processes.
- Ability to translate from technical jargon to the terms customers can easily understand
- Fast learning skills and capacity to absorb high volumes of informatio
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Health Insurance: Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision to keep you feeling your bestest.
- Compensation: Competitive salaries and meaningful equity opportunities in a fast-growing company.
- Location: Easy access to Old Town Pasadena's best. Easy to get to by LA standards at least. Easy access from the 210 or 110 (and going against traffic, too).
- Cafe: Ah, coffee, cafe, սուրճ, 咖啡, кафе - no matter how you spell/say it, we drink a lot of it.
- Food, Food, Food: We like to eat (a lot)! Loads of nearby restaurants so you’ll always have access to plenty of food including lots of worldly cuisines, plus company lunch Fridays!
- Rubik’s Cube’s Galore!: We love em’!
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!