Implementation Support Specialist
We are a rapidly growing, revenue-generating SaaS eCommerce company, providing a multi-channel inventory, warehouse and financial management system. If you want the opportunity to help scale a fast-growing start-up, this could be the opportunity for you!
The Implementation Specialist is a tech-savvy individual who has a blended skill set including project management, user experience, and business analyst skills. The role will include definition and oversight of implementation process of our multi-channel software platform, managing customer facing software development projects, and identifying and implementing user experience/product enhancements.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Perform the role of project manager and account manager on projects, taking ownership in the deliverables and driving the projects through to completion.
- Analyze our customer’s business operations and needs, and provide implementation and business consulting in order to successfully implement our software.
- Perform analysis and conversion of customer’s data files and ensure smooth data migration from their existing system(s) to Jazva.
- Conduct onsite and remote trainings of Jazva’s functions and processes.
- Accurately gather details and specs from client on requested custom solutions
- Work with Implementation Manager and Development team to prepare specs on custom solutions and to ensure the timely and successful delivery of custom solutions to clients;
- Resolve customer inquiries by clarifying issues; researching answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating issues as needed.
- Implement best practices on customer implementation, customer support, workflow management, training, and reporting metrics.
- Identify and recommend product enhancements, features, and changes to improve the system.
- Minimum 2 years of related work experience.
- Ecommerce or technical background with experience working with online sales channels/marketplaces, ecommerce platforms, etc.
- Strong experience in project management and account management
- Possess strong consulting and problem solving skills.
- Highly organized with a demonstrated track record of multi-tasking.
- Possess business acumen to identify and drive products goals with a strong affinity for data and analytics
- Experience providing effective training or instruction of systems or processes.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Excellent listening and customer service skills.
- Ability to convey technical jargon and issues in a way customers can easily understand
- Experience developing customer-facing documentation.
- Ability to manage customer expectations and relationships
- Self-starting fast learner capable of absorbing high volumes of information
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Ability to quickly adapt and adjust effectively to handle changes in priorities and assignments.
Not required, but a plus:
- Experience with ERP systems.
- Knowledge of user experience and user information flow.
- Food, Food, Food: We like to eat (a lot)! Loads of nearby restaurants so you’ll always have access to plenty of food including lots of worldly cuisines, plus company lunch Fridays!
- Health Insurance: Comprehensive medical to keep you feeling your bestest.
- Cafe: Ah, coffee, cafe, սուրճ, 咖啡, кафе - no matter how you spell/say it, we drink a lot of it.
- Vacation!: Get out and get away. Just go, please.
- Compensation: Competitive salaries and meaningful equity opportunities in a fast-growing company.
- Location: Easy access to Old Town Pasadena's best. Easy to get to by LA standards at least. Easy access from the 210 or 110 (and going against traffic, too).
- Rubik’s Cube’s Galore!: We love em’!