We are a rapidly-growing, revenue-generating SaaS eCommerce company, providing a multi-channel inventory, warehouse and financial management system. If you want the opportunity to help scale a fast-growing start-up, this could be the opportunity for you!
The Manager of Implementation has a blended skill set including integration/development, project management, user experience, and business analyst skills. The role will include definition and oversight of implementation process of our multi-channel software platform, managing customer facing software development projects, and identifying and implementing user experience/product enhancements.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Perform the role of Team Lead on existing projects and new projects, taking ownership in the deliverables and driving the projects through to completion, managing resources as needed.
- Provide implementation and business consulting to our customers in order to successfully implement our software.
- Implement best practices on customer implementation, customer support, workflow management, training, reporting metrics.
- Develop and use KPI’s to create efficiencies throughout implementation process.
- Strong knowledge of user experience and user information flow.
- Recommend on-going product enhancements, features, changes.
- Maintain the position of the “account manager” to ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions to clients; working to resolve customer inquiries by clarifying issues; researching answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; issue escalations as needed.
- Undertake development assignment as needed to support supplier integration, data loading or research/resolution of issues impacting initial implementation or on-going support
- Identify and suggest ways to improve system stability, availability, performance and reliability.
- Develop implementation project templates and reporting mechanisms, which will be used to manage projects as our customer accounts grow.
- Partner with management team on product vision and product development roadmap.
- Manage internal initiatives and projects as needed.
- Ecommerce/technical background with experience working with online sales channels, ecommerce platforms, EDI, etc.
- Experience with ERP systems and/or accounting solutions
- Possess strong consulting and problem solving skills. Software development and Web-technology background is a big plus.
- Strong experience in project management; highly organized with a demonstrated track record of multi-tasking.
- Strong product orientation with a design specification focus.
- Possess business acumen to identify and drive products goals; strong affinity for data and analytics in support of driving both product-level and business decisions.
- Experience providing effective training or instruction of systems or processes.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Excellent listening and customer service skills.
- Experience developing customer facing documentation.
- Be an experienced project leader and “account manager”. This translates into the ability to be the primary interface of the company to our customers and be able to manage customer expectations and relationships, becoming their “trusted business advisor”.
- Self-starting fast learner capable of absorbing high volumes of information to build integrated system and application understanding.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and demanding environment, while adapting and adjusting to effectively handle changes in priorities and assignments.
- Minimum 5 years of related work experience.
Competitive Salary with Stock Option Plan
Medical, Dental & Vision
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!