Product Support Specialist
A fast growing eCommerce software startup company is looking for a skilled product support specialist. This is a full-time position for a technology-savvy individual with knowledge of enterprise software business, software support services, and eCommerce applications. You will be considered as Jazva’s front-liner and you will be tasked with solving basic technical problems and provide support for all assigned areas. The goal is to make sure that Jazva’s customers find value in all of their interactions with the support team.
- Provide excellent customer support via phone, live chat, and help desk ticket system
- Properly Evaluate, Troubleshoot, Escalate, and Document issues
- Perform web-based customer training
- Assist the implementation team in the user on-boarding process
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Recommend procedure modifications or improvement
- Maintain and update articles for Jazva's knowledge base library
- Can-do attitude and ability to learn and adapt to changes in a fast-paced startup environment
- Excellent Written & Verbal Communications
- Ability to convey technical jargon and issues in a way customers can easily understand
- Above average attention to detail
- Ability to quickly grasp technical concepts
Not Required, but a Big Plus:
- Knowledge of eCommerce platforms & solutions
- Knowledge of eCommerce business practices (order processing & shipping, inventory purchasing & receiving, etc)
- Prior experience with enterprise applications, software user support
- Food, Food, Food: We like to eat (a lot) so you’ll always have access to plenty of food including lots of worldly cuisines.
- Health Insurance: Comprehensive medical to keep you feeling your bestest.
- Cafe: Ah, coffee, cafe, սուրճ, 咖啡, кафе - no matter how you spell/say it, we drink a lot of it.
- Vacation!: Get out and get away. Just go, please.
- Compensation: Competitive salaries and meaningful equity opportunities in a fast-growing company.
- Location: Easy access to Old Town Pasadena's best. Easy to get to by LA standards at least. Easy access from the 210 or 110 (and going against traffic, too).
- Rubik’s Cube’s Galore!: We love em’!
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!